Pionex will periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it keeps the high standard level we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a token or coin:
- The commitment of the team to the project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence
According to the above factors, we will delist and cease trading on the following trading pairs from 2022-10-24 at 08:50 (UTC):
- The removed trading pairs are DNT/BTC, DNT/USDT, TCT/USDT;
- All placed orders and bots will be automatically canceled when the pairs are delisted;
- The relevant tokens will be sold at the market price when the order is canceled. If you are worried about price fluctuations, it is recommended to close the robot in advance or sell it manually;
- The corresponding BTC and USDT will be re-distributed to the relevant users after the DNT and TCT tokens are sold, and can be viewed in the deposit history record. The process will be completed within 7 days.
Trading in the crypto market carries a substantial risk and the possibility of making both significant profits and losses. Please trade cautiously. Though Pionex will make its best efforts to choose high-quality assets, Pionex could not assure any profit and will not be responsible for your trading loss.
Thanks for your support!
Oct. 24th, 2022