How to reset my security verification item (email or phone number)?
This situation applies to the account that has bound to email, phone number, and Google Authenticator at the same time, and one of the email or phone number is lost (Google Authenticator can be used normally).
Whether it is in the login/coin withdrawal and other operations, you will need to enter your SMS, email, or Google verification code to protect your account security.
1. Find "Lost Security Verification Item?" on the verification code page and enter the link to reset the security verification.
2. Enter your Pionex login account and password again.
3. Suppose you need to reset your phone SMS, you need to verify the email verification code and Google verification code.
4. Please read and follow the system instructions to answer the information related to your account. (We will automatically review the input information based on your account security level)
5. After sending the information, we will unbind your email or phone within 5-7 business days after receiving the application review.
Please log in again after unbinding, and bind a new phone number or email address to ensure the security of your account.
Please notice that your withdrawal service will be temporarily limited for 72 hours after unbinding the 2-factor authenticator through the system approval.