Pionex will support the TOMO(TomoChain) rebranding plan to VIC(Viction) .
Further details are shown below:
Pionex will cease trading and delist the TOMO/USDT and TOMO/BTC spot trading pairs at 02:30 (UTC）on November 17th, 2023. All the orders for TOMO spot trading will be canceled.
At 02:30 (UTC)On November 17th, 2023, Pionex will terminate the trading bot orders for the aforementioned spot trading pairs. Users are advised to close their positions before the cessation of the trading bot services to avoid potential risks.
Pionex will list the VIC/USDT spot trading pair at 09:00 (UTC) on November 24th, 2023.
- Pionex will close and liquidate all the orders related to the TOMO/USDT perpetual contract at 04:00 (UTC) on November 13, 2023.
- Starting from 04:00 (UTC) November 13, 2023, , Pionex will prohibit manual add investment operations for TOMO perpetual futures trading. Users can still close existing positions manually.
- At 07:00 (UTC) November 13, 2023, Pionex will automatically close and liquidate all positions of TOMO/USDT perpetual contracts, cancel all open orders, and delist the TOMO/USDT perpetual contract.
- Users are advised to close the orders and manually close positions for TOMO perpetual contracts in advance to avoid any potential risks.
- Pionex will cease trading and delist TOMO2L/USDT and TOMO2S/USDT at 02:30 (UTC) on November 14th, 2023, . All TOMO2L and TOMO2S trading orders will be canceled.
- Simultaneously, upon delisting, TOMO2L and TOMO2S will be exchanged for USDT at the best available prices and redistributed within 7-14 working days.
Arbitrage Trading Bot:
Pionex will close TOMO arbitrage orders at 07:00 (UTC) on November 13rd, 2023 . Users are advised to close their orders before the time to avoid any potential risks.
Trading in the crypto market carries a substantial risk and the possibility of making both significant profits and losses. Please trade cautiously. Though Pionex will do its best to choose high-quality assets, Pionex could not assure any profit and will not be responsible for your trading loss.
Thanks for your support!
November 9th, 2023