If you want to change or disable one of the authenticator verification of your account.
It is required to bind SMS/Email and Google 2FA at the same time. And you can follow the steps below to self-service disable the authenticator.
How to disable：
1. Please sign in to your Pionex account first, click the account avatar, and select "Account Setting" on the top-right.
2. Choose the Email/SMS that you want to disable, and click "UNBIND".
After unbinding, Pionex will suspend your withdrawal function for 24 hours, and the information which you unbind is also suspended within 30 days after unbinding.
3. After clicking “Next step”, input the Google 2FA code then click “Confirm“.
If you see 2FA code error, Please click Here to know how to solve
4. And verify the email and SMS verification code, then click “Confirm” again.
If you are unable to receive one of the verification codes due to factors such as mobile phone change, or email account suspension, please check Here for another solution.
5. Finally, you will unbind Email/SMS authentication successfully.
Please re-bind again as soon as possible for your account safety!