If you cannot receive the email verification code, please check whether the following conditions exist:
1. Logged in to the wrong account
Solution: Please check whether the email address is registered on Pionex or not.
2. Check the spam folder of your email.
Solution: If your email service provider sends Pionex emails into your spam folder, you can mark them as “safe” by whitelisting Pionex’s email addresses. You can refer to How to Whitelist Pionex Emails to set it up.
Addresses to whitelist: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your mailbox is full
Solution: delete some emails and try again
4. The verification email may be misjudged as spam
Solution: Please find the mail of email@example.com in the trash can
5. The operation frequency is too fast, making the previous email verification code invalid
Solution: Reduce the operating frequency and avoid repeatedly clicking the "SEND" button
6. Once actively blocked the firstname.lastname@example.org email address
Solution: Lift the restriction on the email@example.com mailbox
If there are still problems that cannot receive the code, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and briefly describe your problem and situation. We will assist you to check the issue.